10.12.2013

Nothing Says Farewell Like Cake

"I believe that courage is all too often mistakenly seen as the absence of fear.  If you descend by rope from a cliff and are not fearful to some degree, you are either crazy or unaware.  Courage is seeing your fear, in a realistic perspective, defining it, considering alternatives and choosing to function in spite of risks." - Leonard Zunin

Feeling fearful? Check!
Functioning in spite of risk? Check!
Well I guess you can call me stupid terrified courageous then!

I am currently attempting to pack up my life and take it with me back 'home' to NYC... As I suffer from  Can'tpacklight-itis and Le Procrastination This Ain't Easy!  To cull or not to cull that is the question?

I know... perfect time for a cake break!  You will, if you are perceptive, have noticed that I have attempted to reconstruct the American flag into a hopeful stars and stripes themed rainbow cake bunting... (because these are the kinds of things you do when you suffer from Le Procrastination).  The flavour of the cake is an inspired Reese's Peanut Butter Cup - chocolate mud cake with peanut butter ganache (OMG) - because that's how the American's roll y'all.

[Four giant suitcases, an obnoxiously heavy piece of hand luggage and a backpack later...]

xx Camille Javal

2 comments:

Flora Fascinata said...

Camille! Bon voyage! I look forward to plenty of New York stories!!! Xx

Camille Javal said...

Thank you!! xxxxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...